Certificate of Deposit (CD)
CDs are excellent savings tools with options to fit your specific goals. You can easily keep your money safe for a fixed amount of time, while earning a higher interest rate than a checking or savings account. We make it simple to open and manage a CD.
How a CD Works
There are term lengths for CDs ranging from 7 days to 60 months, all insured by the FDIC. Once the term is over, you can withdraw your initial amount plus the accrued interest, or you can roll the entire balance over into a new CD.
We offer the following CDs:
- Regular certificates, terms from 7 days to 60 months
- No penalty certificates, terms from 5 to 10 months
What You Get from Us
- Quick setup and easy management
- Detailed statement
- 10-day grace period at maturity, with automatic renewal afterwards
- Free online banking
- Interest paid on balance and credited to your account